Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Music to my ears...

Today I heard the most wonderful words, words I have been longing to hear for weeks..."Mommy, I'm going to pee in my pants!" Finally, after three weeks of potty-training, Rylan has figured out how to tell us when he has to go pee, albeit in his own unique way! He wore his pull-ups to MOPS this morning, told his teachers when he had to go to the bathroom, and stayed dry all morning. I had been debating whether to stop the pull-ups at church, but was still too afraid I would have to pack three outfit changes for the three hours we would be there. He hadn't even been telling us consistently when he had to go, so I had no expectations he would tell his teachers, but he did! What a great encouragement for my mom's heart and I am rejoicing in this small victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment