Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mom's Visit

We had a wonderful time when my mom flew in for a visit during her Spring Break a few weeks ago. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I found myself just enjoying all the moments and forgot to grab the camera. Now we will just have to visit her this summer to catch more photo ops. I did get a few great shots, but unfortunately all my pictures from April are missing in action after my husband revamped my computer. :-( I am holding my breath and hoping we can find them hiding in some folder somewhere.
We fed giraffes at the zoo, splashed in the creek at Fox Run Park, tumbled at the Little Gym, played and ate lunch at Chick-Fil-A, did a little shopping, movie watching, and playing on Nana's super fun Ipod. On Thursday, we even had a girls afternoon out, with a delicious lunch and dessert at Marigold's and some shopping in Old Colorado City. It was a fun-packed week! I am so thankful for the time to spend with my mom and for the kids to get to know their Nana better.
Praying for my pictures to return and hopefully I can add them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment