Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Is Risen!

We woke up Easter morning to a blanket of fresh, wet snow covering the ground. I always think of new spring growth being a wonderful illustration of Jesus' resurrection on Easter. However, the snow is a great reminder, too, that Jesus has washed our sins as white as snow!

I love the contrast between the bright colors and the snow.


I hope my tulips were insulated enough by the snow to survive the cold. I would love to be taking Mother's Day pics in front of red blooms in a few weeks. Notice Caroline's snow boots. We had to trade her sandals for something more practical. Snow boots and Easter dresses are quite fashionable for little Colorado girls.





Caroline doesn't seem to excited about this kiss from brother.





Some cheesy grins.


The best shot of both kids, I think.


Caroline models by the fireplace.





Sweet kiddos. We had a nice relaxed morning getting dressed, eating a light breakfast, taking pictures, and even made it to early service on time. It was wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment