Monday, May 11, 2009

Spring days


A view of my beautiful tulips and front yard. I can't take any credit for the tulips, but I surely have enjoyed them. I planted irises last fall and I think I will put in some grape hyacinths this fall. The irises were confused by warm weather early in the fall and then frozen by the cold in early spring, so I am not sure how they will do this year, although a few are growing fairly tall already.




Here is Rylan's experiment to see what would happen if he buried Baby Caroline in laundry. She thought it was a fun new game.




Here's what I get for putting Caroline in her bumbo seat. I still can't believe how often this child spits up, and here is a picture of her latest "gift" to my kitchen counters. With a face like this, how can I not just laugh! P.S. She also pooped out of her diaper twice after sitting in the bumbo seat today, but aren't you glad I didn't take a picture of that? Her brother was the exact same way, something about the positioning in the bumbo seat just frees their bowels to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment