Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sunday best

This post is a little out-of-order, but I wanted to include some sweet pictures of the kids in their Christmas clothes on Sunday. Rylan was so cooperative to let me get a picture in front of the tree, but his sister was another story. She is constantly in motion! Her face is blurry in the picture of her standing, but it was the best/only one I could get of her full-length in her jumper. She also has a darling red wool dress coat, but at this point all my picture attempts were a red blur, so I will have to keep trying on that one. I thought they both looked adorable on Sunday. We are so blessed!
Sitting pretty. I bought this jumper on sale last year when she was just a newborn, and it is fun to see how it fits her now.

My handsome guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment