Friday, December 11, 2009

Snow babies

Look at these adorable snowbabies! Nana sent these t-shirts to the kids last night and we couldn't wait to try them on. She made one for each of her seven grandchildren. We wish we could get a picture of all the cousins together, but considering the challenge just to get my two smiling and looking at the camera at the same time, photoshop is looking like a great alternative!
I took the kids to Sam's and shamelessly took their coats off in the store so everyone could see how cute they looked. Also, our temperature got above freezing for the first time in about a week, so it practically felt like a heat wave!
On an unrelated note, I took Caroline back to the doctor yesterday because she was still acting like her ears were bothering her. She also ran a low-grade fever, this while being on antibiotics. I wasn't exactly surprised, but definitely concerned when the nurse practioner said both her ears were now infected. How does the infection get worse on antibiotics? I would have asked that question if I hadn't been trying to dress Caroline while keeping Rylan from running out the exam room door on an "adventure." Good grief. That must be some tough bacteria. Now we've moved on to 10 days of Augmentin and hopefully that will do the trick for my poor girl and she can finally return to her normal happy, contented self.




1 comment:

  1. Sara, those are the CUTEST shirts ever! Too adorable! I'm sure y'all are enjoying snow for real there! Wish we had a little here! :) Hope your Christmas season is great. I enjoy checking your blog!

    ReplyDelete