Monday, April 27, 2009

Our First Snowman



The man of snow, minus his arms.

I had to promise Rylan an M&M just to get him to pose with the snowman. They are almost the same size.




Shaking the snowman's hand.

Last night, Charlton and I were getting ready for bed and I thought I heard something unusual on the roof. We looked out the window and realized it was rain! We hadn't heard rain for so long, it was a surprise. A short while later, I peeked out the window again and saw the ground covered with white. This morning we woke up to a blanket of snow. While Caroline napped, I decided to take Rylan out to play in the snow. He wasn't thrilled and stayed mostly on the porch, while I demonstrated how to make a snowman. He did pick out some nice rocks for the eyes. I thought our finished creation was pretty cute, and got some pictures before it melted!

No comments:

Post a Comment