Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rylan's preschool graduation

On Thursday Rylan's preschool had their end of the year program/graduation.   It was simply adorable and so bittersweet.  Rylan had given me some sneak previews of a few songs while he rehearsed at home, so it was especially fun to hear and see the real performance.
 Singing and hand motions.  We had a great view with Rylan being on the end of the row.

 Rylan and wonderful teachers, Mrs. Shade and Mrs. Roth. Each child received a "diploma" after the program, to the tune of Pomp and Circumstance, of course.

 Rylan poses with some of his favorite girls.
 I love Rylan's expression here.  I don't think he minds being surrounded by cute girls!

 Very proud parents.

 Proud Dad.

 Tough guy pose with one of his friends, Christian.   Christian's mom asked him which kids from preschool he would like to spend time with this summer and he told her he wanted to play with Rylan.  Rylan has grown so much socially and built some great friendships with so many kids in his class. It makes me sad he has to leave them, but gives me lots of hope for making new friends in kindergarten.

There is the most beautiful waterfall cascading down the hilllside in front of the church. I could only get my girl to pose for me; Rylan was done with pictures.  We plan to send her to the same preschool in a little over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment