Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy news

I can't believe I keep forgetting to post some great news. My sister Bethany is moving to Colorado! She fell in love with our state on her first visit last August, but wasn't able to get a job as a new nurse graduate. After 8 months of experience, the story was totally different. She made an appointment to chat with the ICU nurse manager at my hospital and was immediately offered a position.
I am a bit jealous that she scored a day nurse position, but beyond excited to have my sister and friend so close. We are expecting her to arrive in early October. She will be living with us until she is a able to find a good, dog-friendly place for her and her Great Dane, Gatsby, to live.
See you again soon, Bethany! We can't wait for you to become a Colorado girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment