Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall in Colorado-Mueller State Park

I can't believe we have lived in Colorado for over two years and never visited this beautiful state park! We weren't able to stay long this time, but will definitely be back. Only an hour away and full of beautiful golden aspens and mountain views.


Fall in Colorado is glorious. I think we hit the fall colors just before peak.

Picnicking before our hike.
Didn't realize at the time this bird was so focused on Caroline's granola bar.

Rylan was being such a sweetheart. He actually asked to take a picture with me, although this picture doesn't look like he was that willing!

A rare good picture of me and both kids.

I also love this picture of Charlton and the kids.

Caroline sitting on the logs, and....

lying in the grass.

Rylan making his fierce face next to this aspen which was split nearly in half.



No comments:

Post a Comment