Saturday, July 10, 2010

Zoo with Grammy

On Monday, July 5th, we took Grammy to Cheyenne Mtn. Zoo. It was a little crowded, but the weather was beautiful and we had a great time together.
I think my kids are more interested in the zoo rides than the actual animals.

Rylan has no worries about his train ride.

For once, my fearless Caroline looks worried. She wasn't sure what we had gotten her into! I was afraid she would try to bail, but she stayed on the train the whole time and seemed to relax.

Charlton and Rylan went on a detour to the petting zoo and Rylan came back looking like this. I was shocked that he would even be interested in having his face painted. Once the paint dried, he wanted us to wipe it off, but I got a few good pictures of my "grizzly bear."

Rylan, the not-so-scary grizzly bear. Good try, though!


Caroline the lion tamer.


Happy carousel riders. This is one of the kid's favorite parts of the zoo.

Rylan and Grammy on the carousel.



Caroline looks apprehensive, but she actually enjoyed her ride for the first time this trip.


Caroline looking for giraffes to feed.



No comments:

Post a Comment