Friday, April 23, 2010

Adventures with Caroline

On Thursday we went to Lil' Biggs to celebrate Rylan's friend Jimmy's 3rd birthday. This is one of our favorite indoor places to play. Caroline loved this carousel. It moved at just the right speed for her.

What a bummer this picture turned out blurry, but you can still see my happy girl grinning from ear to ear.

Caroline enjoying her ride.

Mmmm! Caroline satisfied her sweet tooth with some birthday cake and icing.

Climbing rocks on a beautiful warm day at Fox Run.


Caroline watches Daddy and Rylan wash his car while I make dinner. She would have loved to "help" but isn't very trustworthy in the front yard. This was also my first attempt at putting her hair in a ponytail. It was a little messy, but turned out cute overall. Her hair is really getting long. I think it needs a little trim, but I can't bring myself to do it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment