Saturday, March 27, 2010

Playing in the snow

Waving at mom. What a change from last year. Rylan now loves playing in the snow.

Caroline checks out a rock. She had a hard time walking in the 8" of heavy wet snow and after falling multiple times, finally gave up and crawled instead through the white stuff.


"Can you believe my mom was too cheap to buy me snow boots and makes me wear these ghetto plastic bags over my shoes?" And she is wearing Rylan's hand me down nylon pants. Poor girl! I wasn't sure she would even be walking this winter or interested in playing outside in the cold and snow even if she was walking, so I didn't splurge on all the snow gear for her this year. Next year we will do better.

Looking up at his creation. Charlton helped the kids build this great-looking snowman.

A big smile from Rylan and a snowman smirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment