Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pirates Cove

A few weekends ago we redeemed a groupon for a fun little water park in Denver. It was hot and crowded, but we had a memorable family day. I think our favorite part was riding in tubes in the lazy river. We went back twice and stayed in for several laps. Caroline had to ride with me or Charlton, but Rylan was just barely big enough to man his own tube. He was so little his rear end sunk way down into the hole and his legs stuck up like tooth picks, but he had a huge grin on his face the whole time. The sand pit was a close second favorite and the only place I took pictures because I didn't want to ruin my camera.
This is the closest thing these Colorado kids get to experiencing a real beach. Hopefully we can remedy that in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment