Sunday, August 21, 2011

Things to write down...

Whenever I share something cute or funny the kids say, people tell me to write it down. That's part of the reason I keep this blog. So here are today's note worthy events.
We played water balloons after church today. Caroline promptly smashed every one of hers, within 10 seconds of it being made, it was reduced to a puddle and shred of latex again. She had a blast watching them explode. Rylan, on the other hand, carefully saved every balloon I made for him. He asked for a bucket in which he nestled each, naming them ("cutie-pie") and talking to them like pets. I just thought the contrast between the two kids was so funny, and I love seeing how different their two personalities are.
The funny thing is, my destructo girl loves flowers and was also very sweetly kissing each petunia in the bed tonight. When she had almost reached the end she exclaimed, "Ooops, I got snot on that one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment