Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Valentines...

I have been waiting to post these since I wanted my Valentines cards to be somewhat of a surprise. I thought these pictures turned out really cute, even though Caroline wasn't feeling well and Rylan wasn't super cooperative.

This pose was totally spontaneous and turned out the be the winner and the front of our Valentine's card.
This was a close second and sooo adorable. A second later Caroline was scowling because she was actually trying to pull her hand away from Rylan.
This was my first attempt at making a pillowcase dress and I thought it turned out cute even though this one was a little too wide.
Looking more and more grown-up and I think more like a Monroe girl every day.
I love this pose where she crosses her bare feet.
Rylan making a funny face.
And an even funnier face.. This photo shoot is over. Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress--great job!! I have made 4 of them and what I really like to do, only because Addison is a bit bigger, is to make it shorter more like a top and add leggings to them, very cute!!!!! It is hard to get the width perfect though but I LOVE making them and I just got an embroidery machine and I cant wait to be able to monogram them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are adorable! I love my valentine card from you. It is a treasure. Rylan and Caroline are so precious!

    ReplyDelete