Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

We made our annual pumpkin patch trip the first weekend in October. The weather was very cool and irritatingly windy, so we enjoyed playing and then climbing back into our warm cars.
The kids picked out pumpkins, which are being displayed safely inside the house. Pumpkin thieves will have no satisfaction at our house this year. We have never carved pumpkins before, so I would like to try that this season.
Rylan loved the corn bin and both kids were crazy about petting the animals in the barn. I got some cute videos of their delight. We also rode ponies, climbed the hay pyramid, slid down the hay slide, and rode the bucket train.


Kids in the corn.

Rylan would have stayed in the corn bin all morning if we let him.

Caroline experiences the corn texture.

It was a cool, very windy day.

Caroline claims her pumpkin.

That pumpkin was a little too heavy for her to carry.

What a sweet picture of Rylan. His proud of his pick.

Rylan helps mom and dad choose a winner.

Pony ride. Charlie wasn't too enthusiastic so I had to work hard to keep him moving.

I was carrying my pumpkin towards the front of the field and turned back to look for Caroline. This is what I saw! My little climbing daredevil.


No comments:

Post a Comment