Sunday, November 15, 2009

If you fall off... try again...

On Friday I was attempting to bring the tractor from the backyard to the garage for safe-keeping in the upcoming storm. Of course, I was sidetracked in the living room by excited kids who couldn't imagine anything more fun at that moment than playing with the tractor in the house. Caroline still amazes me with her persistance. She was determined to ride in the wagon, and even though she lost her balance and tumbled out multiple times, she kept trying again with a smile on her face. Caroline would make an amazing horse-woman with an attitude like that. She reminded me of that saying when riding horses that if you fall off, you need to get right back on.

I made it!
Almost there..
Look what Rylan found on his farm.
Going for a tractor ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment